Assumes accountability for Nursing care by assessing, planning, organizing, and coordinating Care Team activities in order to ensure the promotion of quality patient care to those of all ages and developmental stages with acute and chronic conditions representing all types of physiological and sociological needs and conditions on a continuous basis, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week within the scope of the Unit.
|Minimum Education||Associate or Diploma Degree: Registered Nurse|
|Experience:||Previous experience preferred|
|Required Certification/Registration:||Current Oklahoma RN license or
e-NLC multistate license
|Certifications:||Minimum: BLS (American Heart Association)|
|Preferred: ACLS, PALS, NRP|
|Working Conditions:||Are exposed to a variety of healthcare settings, including clinical, office or maintenance environments.|
|Other Requirements:||· Subject to electrical and flammable/explosive gas hazards.
· May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases.
· May be in contact with patients under a wide variety of circumstances.
· Able to handle emergency or crisis situations.
· May occasionally be subjected to irregular hours.
· May be exposed to respiratory risks and safety sensitive situations.
· May be required to wear protective equipment as necessary.
· Possesses problem solving skills of the type and at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
· Demonstrates good time management and organizational skills.
|Visual and Hearing Requirements:||Yes–Must be able to see with corrective eye wear
Yes–Must be able to hear clearly with assistance