Provides Nursing Care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse in assigned care areas. Observes all policies, procedures and safety standards as set forth by EOMC.
|Minimum Education||Current License to practice in Oklahoma as Licensed Practical Nurse|
|Experience:||Previous experience preferred|
|Required Certification/Registration:||Current Oklahoma RN license or
e-NLC multistate license
|Required Certifications:||Minimum: BLS|
|Preferred: ACLS, PALS, NRP|
|Working Conditions:||Are exposed to a variety of healthcare settings, including clinical, office or maintenance environments.|
|Other Requirements:||· Subject to electrical and flammable/explosive gas hazards.
· May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases.
· May be in contact with patients under a wide variety of circumstances.
· Able to handle emergency or crisis situations.
· May occasionally be subjected to irregular hours.
· May be exposed to respiratory risks and safety sensitive situations.
· May be required to wear protective equipment as necessary.
· Possesses problem solving skills of the type and at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
· Demonstrates good time management and organizational skills.
|Visual and Hearing Requirements:||Yes–Must be able to see with corrective eye wear
Yes–Must be able to hear clearly with assistance