Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center
Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center has been serving the needs of this community for over 60 years by combining the personal touch of a community hospital with state of the art technology. We provide a full range of medical services to the community. Our goal is to efficiently provide comprehensive personal healthcare services by making available modern medical equipment, specialized medical services, and medical knowledge which would be limited without proper facilities.
Monkeypox Fact Sheet
IT IS THE LAW – IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY or ARE IN LABOR
You have the right to receive, within the capabilities of this hospital’s staff and facilities:
- An appropriate medical screening examination.
- Necessary stabilizing treatment (including treatment for an unborn child).
- And, if necessary, an appropriate transfer to another facility even if you cannot pay, you do not have medical insurance, or you are not entitled to Medicare or Medicaid.
EASTERN OKLAHOMA MEDICAL CENTER DOES PARTICIPATE IN THE MEDICAID PROGRAM.
ES LA LEY: SI TIENE UNA EMERGENCIA O ESTÁ EN EL TRABAJO
Tiene derecho a recibir, dentro de las capacidades del personal y las instalaciones de este hospital:
- Un examen de detección médica apropiado.
- Tratamiento estabilizador necesario (incluido el tratamiento para un feto).
- Y, si es necesario, una transferencia apropiada a otra instalación, incluso si no puede pagar, no tiene seguro médico o no tiene derecho a Medicare o Medicaid.
EL CENTRO MÉDICO ORIENTAL DE OKLAHOMA PARTICIPA EN EL PROGRAMA MEDICAID.
I’d like to thank the wonderful staff! They were all amazing and took super care of me in the 3 days I was there! I would have to say they went above and beyond to keep me comfortable.
— Christy Stephenson